The Kid Hulk: A Halloween Story

THE KID HULK

ALL IMAGES USED ARE AI GENERATED

It was the Halloweens night, kids do trick or treating around the neighborhood, including your house and you handed them candy, as per the tradition. It was just a normal Halloween night, all the neighborhood's kids have come to your house, so you thought trick or treating was over. However, just when you are about to go inside, you hear someone approaching.

"Trick or Treat!"


You turned around and found a kid you never meet before. He was dressed as the hulk. It was a pretty good costume, you thought.

"Wow, a kid hulk. I never seen you before."

"Yeah, I'm not from around here. My name is Andy btw."

"Hi Andy." You greeted him. "I must admit that your costume look very good. It look so real, the muscles that is, it looks like you just painted your skin green."

"He he, that is exactly what it is sir."

"What?"

"This muscles of mine are real"


With that he flexed his muscles, and just by the look of it you are sure that it was indeed a real muscle.

"No way! You are a kid! Like, how old are you? I don't even think you have hit puberty yet."

"My age is not relevant sir, it is the fact that this kid in front of you have more muscle on his arm than you on your entire body."

"What the? You are so arrogant kid. No candy for an arrogant kid like you! Besides, your statement is not true, you are not that big!"

This muscular kid give a little laugh.

"Well then, now that you mention it."


He started to flex his muscles harder forcing it to get bigger.

"What was that? Trying to scare me? That won't wo-"

To your shock, his muscles started to get more and more bigger as he flex, like he was growing. And indeed he is.

"Holy shit!"

"I'm not done yet"


With that his muscles started to inflate rapidly and soon he was certainly bigger than any of pro bodybuilder.

"If I want to dresses as the hulk for Halloween. I might as well be as big as the hulk. Isn't that right, sir?

"Alright kid! You got it! Here! Take the candy!"

"Well, I'm not interested in candy anymore."

"F- fuck!"

- The End -

If you like my work please consider to left a tip bellow:

SukaOtot

I'm using AI to fulfill my muscle fantasy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post